Monday, January 01, 2007

Just Breathe

As evidence of this blog, this song resonates with me:

But you can't jump the track
We're like cars on a cable
and life's like an hourglass glued to the table
No one can find the rewind button
so cradle your head in your hands
And breathe, just breathe

2AM and I'm still awake writing a song
I'll get it all down on paper its no longer inside of me threatening the life it belongs to

Breathe, just breathe




Today after work I learned that my friend Heather's Grandmother died. She has been in the hospital for the last few weeks, but it still doesn't make it any better. When I talked to Heather I told her that I wish there were words I could say that would make things better, but unfortuantely I don't know of any.

Also there was a message from my brother, which left me with a bad feeling. My dad fell last night and broke his hip. He's in the hospital right now, they plan on operating tommorrow. I just got off the phone with my Mom, she said he's feeling better than he was.

Sometimes things just seem to be...all you can do is just breathe...

No comments:


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/