Sunday, January 28, 2007

Rotator Cuff Injury

Today before work I went to the doctor. Now this is a big thing for me, I don't go the doctor very often. The last time I went to the doctor was when I almost died from my appendixs. But my right shoulder has been hurting for about the past two to three months. At first I just assumed it was a pulled muscle and would get better. Well, it hasn't. Whenever I lift my arm higher than my shoulder it hurts. And when I try to sleep on that side I feel pain. Sometimes it hurts and sometimes it HURTS. So I finally decided I should go. Larry told me it was my rotator cuff. Now Larry used to be the team trainer for some different hockey teams, so he knows his medicine. And he was right. The doctor said it was my rotator cuff. He gave me a perscription and said we'd see it that works first. He made an appointment for me in two weeks, if it works I can call and cancel, if not than I go in. He also took some x rays. If the pills don't work it will probably mean surgery.


2 comments:

Travis Cody said...

Good luck. Living with pain ain't no fun.

Anonymous said...

pain sucks...I have some chronic stuff myself that some days is debilitating...
I hope the meds work...I hear shoulder surgery is a tough recuperation period...The people I know who have had it though, have been very glad they had it...


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/