Saturday, January 27, 2007

PopUp Boxes?

I had a visitor make mention of pop up boxes on my site. I'm not sure what he meant. As far I as know I don't have any popups on my site. I'm not supposed to. Is anyone else out there getting popups when they visit my site? And if so what of? I need to get them off if they're on here. I never get any when I check it out. I hate popups and definitely don't want them on my site.

Also I had another visitor say something about all the songs starting to play at one time from my New Orleans' artist page. They're not supposed to, they're set to only play if you click on them. Again anyone out there that can help me...are they starting as soon as you come on to the page?

Thanks and I'm sorry if any of this is happening and making this page a pain. If it is I'm going to try and fix it as quickly as possible.

2 comments:

Travis Cody said...

Whenever I click on the comments I get a pop up window - like a preview or something. I've seen that on several other blogs too, and I'm not sure what it is.

Anonymous said...

the only pop up I get is when I try to leave a comment...there's one that pops up sometimes that says, "Snap"...I'm not sure what it's supposed to do or be...but it intereferes with my leaving comments and I have to try and get it to close...
I just figured I didn't know what i was doing...


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/