Saturday, January 27, 2007

Dad Back In The Hospital

Some bad news as I was on the way to the concert tonight. My Mom called to tell me that Dad was back in the hospital again. He had passed out and fell and hit his head. He ended up getting two or three stiches. He broke his glasses when he fell too.

Evidently his blood is too thin and he's not getting enough through his body. When he stood up no blood went to his head and he passed out. Mom said he was doing ok though. They had to call an ambulance again and he is back in the hospital. Once there he was pumped full of blood I'm guessing now. And he was breathing better. Mom said he hadn't had to use oxygen all day while he was in the hospital, while at home he's almost on it constantly lately.

After Mom finished telling me about what happened I asked how she was. I know it's got to be hard on her. She said she was tired and than before I knew it she was talking about Dad, somehow talking about how she felt she was telling me how Dad was doing still.

So that's where it stands right now, I'll post when I know more.

2 comments:

Travis Cody said...

I'm sending positive thoughts for your family.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that John...I'm glad he didn't hurt himself worse...Hang in there...it's helpful I'm sure to ask how your Mom is doing...even if she returns the conversation back to your dad...
I know when I've had to undergo ongoing stress that is exhausting...I've really been touched and energized when someone surprises me with something...like some flowers, a hand written card...something to pamper myself with...even if it's something small...it's very special...Maybe something like that will help your mom?


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/