Wednesday, January 31, 2007

HELP!

I'm still having some problems with the blog. I've had a few people make comments that all the music starts at once. I'm sorry about that to anyone that happens to, that has to suck. It shouldn't be doing that. I have it set with the autostart off and "false" which is supposed to stop it from starting automaticaly. I don't know what else to do here.

I've tried to get help from Blogger, but I can't find anyone to email questions to. They have a help group where you can post your question and if someone wants to try and help you they will. I had someone tell me I should tell her all the extras I've added to my blog, evidently I've added something wrong. Duh! I know that. And I'm not about to try and list all the extras I've added here, it would take me all day.

Blogger is really staring to piss me off. They want everyone to switch to the new version but if there is any problems there is no one there to help you. I may start looking at some new places to switch over to if this keeps up.

I'm thinking of deleting all the music, but I don't want to do that. Putting the music up is one of the things I enjoy doing, picking it and adding it to the blog, I'd hate to have to take it all off.

So if there is anyone out there that can help me or maybe point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could help you. I'm using WordPress myself. I haven't had any significant problems with that platform, but I haven't tried adding video or audio and therefore couldn't tell you if that would be a viable alternative.

John Holland said...

Did you have problems when you came on here? Did all the music start playing? It's never done that for me yet when I come here. It's got me baffled.

Anonymous said...

Nope, the music doesn't start playing at all when I come here.


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/