Sunday, December 17, 2006

Update on TV Shows on DVD

Awhile back I made a post asking what shows everyone thought should be on DVD. I got a few comments and I wanted to update on them. The following shows were ones that others wished were on DVD:

Mad About You: They did the first two seasons and stopped. Now the third one, years later, is finally about to be released this spring.

Waltons: Is out on DVD, at least the first four seasons. I was never a watcher of the Waltons so I don't know if it lasted more than four seasons or not.

Captain Kangaroo: Nothing so far. It was on for so long that I doubt they'd ever do a complete series of it, but it would be cool to see a best of. I remember watching the Captain every morning. There's talk of a collection of the Tom Terrific cartoons being done.

Dick Van Dyke: This is out. This is one of the series I want to buy, but it is just a little out of my price range at the moment. A classic series.

Green Acres: The first three seasons are out. Did it last more than three seasons I'm not sure?

Petticoat Junction: A few Dvds of different episodes, but nothing in order or complete yet.

Ok, sorry it took me so long to list this. I meant to do it right after everyone commented, but I just forgot about it.

Any other series that anyone would love to see on DVD?

No comments:


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/