Sunday, December 17, 2006

New Additions To The Blog

I'm playing around with the blog today, trying to add some new things. I'm trying to set up some templetes for some ideas of some posts I want to make on a regular basis, but my computer skill is next to nothing so that's not going so good right now.

I have added some new blogs in my sidebar for blogs to read. These are some blogs that I find myself visiting at least every Thursday because they leave me comments. I'd like to visit them on a more regular basis but if it's not on my blog I find myself forgetting about it, so I've added some new blogs that I can visit more often now. If there's anyone out there that doesn't want to be on my sidebar let me know and I'll remove you, I'm never sure how to add people. I don't want to ask, than they might feel like I expect them to add me, which I don't.

I didn't delete any this time. After a cetain length of time if I find myself not visiting a blog on my sidebar anymore I'll delete it. There are a few that I visit that I don't comment on, but I still find it fun to visit them. I try to comment on as many as I can when I visit. I just feel it's polite if I'm going to visit your house that I at least leave you a message.

Before the day is over I'm not sure what I'll add to the site, but hopefully it'll have a few new features. I can't help but to keep tinkering with it.

2 comments:

Barb said...

I'm always changing my sidebar!

John Holland said...

You have a great looking blog. When you're not looking I like to steal ideas from it :)

I'm still trying to work out the blogging part on my sidebar, for the blogexplosion and those type of things, I don't like the way it is, and still am playing around with it.


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/