Sunday, December 17, 2006

IPod Shuffle

This post I'm writing as the day goes on. I'm running around the house today, trying to get a million things done. It's my last day off before Christmas. I'm trying to do laundry, clean up, do some things on the computer and a whole bunch of other stuff. I've got my ipod on my speakers and have it on shuffle mode, so I thought I'd just list some of the songs as it plays them. Right now it's playing:

Wilco - Jesus, Etc.
Lucinda Williams - Lake Charles
Bruce Springsteen at JazzFest 2006 - Open All Night
Dion - In The Rain
Ryan Adams - Goodnight, Hollywood Bvd.
Julie Roberts - Chasin' Whiskey
Jessie Sykes - Toubled Soul
Bob Dylan - Mr. Tambourine Man
Joss Stone - Torn and Tattered
Scott Miller & the Commonwealth - Loving That Girl
Ani Difranco - Out of Range
Lori McKenna - Swallows Me Whole
Alejandro Escovedo - She Doesn't Live Here Anymore
Marah - The History of Where Someone Has Been Killed
Bob Dylan - Leopard Skin Pillbox Hat
Joss Stone - Security
Rancid- Wrongful Suspicions
Alejandro Escovedo - Velvet Guitar
Bob Seger - Manhattan
Shannon McNally - Brother Warrior (This was really strange. I was writing a post
about Shannon when this song came on.)
Lori McKenna - Paying The Price
Lori McKenna - Never Be Back
Tiff Merritt - Trouble Over Me
Everclear - AM Radio
Waifs - The Waitress
Alejandro Escovedo - The Ballad of the Sun and the Moon
Dion - Ruby, Ruby
Ryan Adams - My Winding Wheel
Joss Stone - Snakes & Ladders
Contintental Drifters - Get Over It
Bob Dylan - Talking John Birch Blues
Bruce Springsteen - Maria's Bed
R.E.M. - Nightswimming
Contintental Drifters - I Can't Make It Alone
Ani Difranco - Subdivision
Joan Jett - Everyday People
Ryan Adams - The Fools We Are As Men
U2- Numb
Lorreta Lynn - You're Looking At Country
Dixie Chicks - I Like It

Ok, that was the soundtrack for my afternoon. I love my IPod and the shuffle feature, I have over 1800 songs in it so far. The only problem, and you can tell from the above list, is that it gets into a few artists and shuffles between them than jumping more randomly. It is still a great feature when I hook it up to my car and just hit shuffle and drive.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Wow! How many songs can fit on one of those?

John Holland said...

I love my Ipod. This one will hold about 5000 songs, so I'm not even half way done filling it up. They have another model that holds like 7500 songs.


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/