Saturday, April 02, 2005

Show

Ok, what can i say about the show last night? That it wasn't very good is about the best I can say. I knew going in that I wasn't going to make a lot of money there, but I was hoping to make fifty or sixty dollars, that's what I did last time. I made ten dollars. The attendance seemed to be way down this time. My table was all the way in the back. On one side I had the crazy clothes ladies. I get to my table and they were already there, with half my table covered with their stuff. Than they put a rolling rack out front of their table, right next to mine, so people looking at the rack are standing in front of my table. On my other side was these two girls, one was an artist and the other a photographer. Her series of large prints were "Black Widow Fantasys" about ways she could kill her husband (she wasn't married.) That was the type of show it was, she got a lot of people looking at her stuff. She actually was nice, except for the fact that she spilled her beer over about a dozen copies of my comics. And since it's an Alternative show they feel like they have to have the music up so loud you can't even talk. So when I did get in conversations with some of the people that stopped by it was next to impossible, both of us leaning across the table from each other shouting in each other's ear. So not a good time was had by all, or at least by me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear things weren't as great (probably because I wasn't there lol) and I'm REALLY sorry that I didn't get to go this time with you.
Heather


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/