Saturday, April 02, 2005

Buffy at the Vet Again

Today was the day that Buffy had to return to the vet for her ears. Actually it was for her full check up since they really didn't do anything last time, except charge me $130.oo, so I guess they must have done something.

I had to go to my parents to get Buffy, since that is where she spent the week. They just bought a plasma tv, I'm so jealous. And they're giving their old 35" tv to my brother. I told them I could tell who the favorite in this family is.

Back at the vet they decided that the best course of action was to sedate Buffy. I held her while they gave her the shot. I felt so bad watching her after the shot started to take effect. She wobbled around, than laid down and her tongue was hanging out and she kep moving her head back and forth like she was drunk. I really felt terrible watching her, I knew she wasn't in pain, the opposite they told me, but it didnt' look like it.

So after she was sedated they came in to do their thing and I left for a few hours. Coming to pick her up they said she was a perfect patient...yeah, knocked out! Her ears are still bad, she has a yeast infection. They gave me two different things I have to put in her ears, yeah good luck with that, Buffy hates for anyone to touch her ears. It's going to be a lot of fun around here for the next week or so.

And in three weeks I get to do it again, she has to go back for her follow up appointment.

She's being so good now, sleeping right next to me as I type these words.

No comments:


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/