Friday, April 29, 2005

Kenney Chesney

Ok, another break in the never ending update for Jazzfest. Next up is pictures for Day Two and than finally Day Three. But before that last night I went to the Kenny Chesney concert. Uncle Cracker and Gretchen Wilson opened for him. I wasn't sure if I would like it or not, but it actually was a good show. I knew I would like Gretchen Wilson and I did. She was great. She did a few new songs coming from her new cd, they were all really good. One of them is called "California Girls" and is nothing like the Beach Boys' song. She also did a cover of a Heart song and Led Zepplin's Rock and Roll. I might have been more surprised by the inclusion of that song but LeAnn Rimes did the same Zepplin song in her show. But it was still pretty cool. Than came the main even and I have to say I was pleasently surprised. Kenny Chesney put on a good show. I'm not a big fan of country music. He did a duet with Gretchen Wilson on John Mellencamp's Hurts So Good. He also did two songs with Uncle Cracker, one which was Kid Rock's Cowboy. He also did Van Morrison later. He played for over two hours, really putting on a good show. So not a bad night. I would have posted last night but by the time I got home it was so late and I had to get up at five this morning, so I ended up just going to bed.

No comments:


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/