Friday, April 08, 2005

Ramblings

This post is just a bunch of ramblings, sorry to steal your title Jodi but it's only for this one post. As I was pushing that blog button to jump from one blog to another I wished I could read all those blogs in the different languages. It's interesting to see how blogging has such an interest in so many different cultures.

I had posted another long post yesterday about my fun with walmart but it didn't got through and has ended up lost somewhere. I'll re do it, but I really don't want to think about walmart too much right now.

I haven't posted a Week In Media in a long time. Does anyone even read it? I kind of like it, just seeing what I've been listening to, watching or reading for the week, but sometimes it's a pain trying to remember everything.

I've tried putting the medicine the vet gave me in Buffy's ears but she isn't having anything to do with it. There is no way I'm going to be able to put the medicine in her ears. No way, no how.

I finally got the issue of Daredevil that you've read about in some of my recent postings, the one that I keep going to get and either pick up the wrong one or it's sold out. I got it today, with no mishap...and it's good. I was figuring by the time I get this issue I'll hate it just for all it's put me through.

I like the fact that I'm actually making some blog friends on here. There's a few people that seem to read my site and comment on it. And I read theirs. I still haven't been able to make links to their sites on mine yet. I've said it before and I'll say it again, me and computers just don't get along.

Ok, enough ramblings for the moment. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

No comments:


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/