Thursday, February 15, 2007

Construction Ahead (Or in this case behind)

My recent Thursday Thirteen is gone. It seems no matter what I did it still kept autostarting. The music on my sidebar is gone too, some people have told me that it was a problem also. If there is any other music on this site that is autostarting, please let me know. I'm tired to this site "attacking" people when they come on. I'm trying something else at the moment, Skittle has given me some help (whenever there is a blogging problem Skittle is the person to go to), so I'm going to give it one last try. Sometime later today I should repost my Thirteen and we'll see if it works right. Please leave me a comment either way, so I'll know. If this doesn't work, the music will be gone.

I apologize to everyone that has come on this site and been bombed with all the music going off at once. That was never my intention, it was never meant as a joke, it was just something that hasn't worked for me. It's never done it when I come onto the site, so I always assumed it was working. But today I plan to get it fixed one way or the other.

And thanks to Barb from Skittles. She's been a help more than once to me in this blogging world. I am not much of a computer person, I can follow directions, but once things start acting wonky I get confused and ususally mess something up. I know if I ever have problem Skittles is there to help me. Thanks so much.

2 comments:

Andi said...

Good luck with that. I hope that something was good about your Thursday. :-)

John Holland said...

Thanks. I have to admit that this wasn't the greatest day, everything I seemed to try turned out wrong today. I think I'll just go to bed and read for awhile.


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/