Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Thirteen Thursday Number 16: JFK Assassination Theories


Thirteen Things Theories About The JFK Assassination Number #16


There are quite a few theories on who killed JFK and why he was murdered. This list is just a few ideas that are out there about who might have had a hand in his assassination.

1. Carolos Marcello, the Mafia boss of New Orleans, ordered the hit because he was mad at Robert Kennedy for having him deported.
2. A Secret Service agent walking behind the car tripped and accidently fired his gun and shot JFK.
3. Lyndon Johnson.
4. CIA
5. Fidel Castro
6. Cuban exiles
7. Charles Rogers. Rogers was wanted for killing his parents and supposedly a sometime CIA operative.
8. Mafia
9. The Secret Team. This was a group consisting of high powered men in the government, one of which included Richard Nixon.
10. Right Wing Oil Men.
11. David Ferrie, Guy Bannister and Clay Shaw
12. Lee Harvey Oswald
13. Any combination of the above.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



9 comments:

Raggedy said...

Thursday Thirteen has come to an end.
I have enjoyed my visits here and consider us friends.
Thank you for sharing your thirteens with me.
The comments you left me filled me with glee.
It is hard to believe it is really true.
I am trying very hard to not be blue.
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Ms. George said...

Thanks for stopping at my TT. I'm going to share yours with my Bitter Half as he is a JFK Conspiracy Buff.
Great list...

Travis Cody said...

Nice list! I love catching History channel specials as they root around for new theories, or "facts" to support any of the ones you name here.

One day I'll read the entire Warren Commission report and really discover who dunnit!

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

I haven't heard of #2 or #11. #2 would be comical if someone hadn't died. Very interesting list. It's lists like these that are going to make me miss the TT. Thanks for sharing ALL of your TT's.

Darla said...

Oh, I love conspiracy theories! Fun stuff.

Dane Bramage said...

My theory is that JFK from the future came back and shot himself thus creating a temporal paradox.

As for the last T13 I go out with a nice round number. My Thursday 13 #30 is up. It is ironically 13 Thursday Thirteen Logos I made and used during the last 30 weeks. Stop by if you get a chance.

JAM said...

I never had much of an opinion one way or another. But I have stood in front of the Book Depository in Dallas and wondered if Oswald was good enough to make that shot(s).

Over the years I've had various friends at work who had an intense interest in this subject, and of course their own theories. I thoroughly enjoy telling them I believe the Warren Commission report and that I firmly believe Oswald did it, and did it alone. That fires them up for hours.

Cool list though, and timely, since a new film of the motorcade recently surfaced and was on the news.

GEWELS said...

Very cool list. Oswald or the Secret Service Agent? Hmmmm.
Mine's up- so sad.

Peg said...

Hmm...and will we ever know??

Interesting food for thought...thanks for posting it!


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/