Saturday, September 15, 2007

Windswept Moon by Shannon McNally


I never thought that this blog would bring me some cool things that it has recently. What am I talking about? Well about a month or two ago (probably about two, it was right before my Dad got sick and died) the management of Shannon McNally sent me an email asking if I'd like a copy of her new album. The album that hasn't went on sale yet. Do I have to tell you it took me all of two seconds to reply back to that email. Of course I would. Shannon is one of my favorite performers.

When I got back from the funeral I had a copy of her new album Windswept Moon in my mailbox. Music means a lot to me and can help me get through some rough times and this was no exception. I think I must have played that album a dozen times in a row before I even thought of listening to anything else. I'll try to post a most in depth review of it later, but let me tell you upfront that it is GREAT! Shannon has never released a bad album yet, and this one is another in the path of great albums. Hopefully it will be released soon so everyone can see how good it is.

4 comments:

Travis Cody said...

That's really cool. But I'm not surprised. One of the things I really enjoy about your blog is your passion for music, and the fact that you share that.

I've found out about quite a few artists here I wouldn't have considered. But the videos and reviews you provide let me really hear the music.

John Holland said...

Thanks. The really means a lot, part of the reason for posting so much about the music I like is to try and let others hear things they might not have a chance to. I enjoy turning people onto things they might have missed, it's a cool feeling. I'm glad that you've found some things on here that you might not have otherwise.

Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of guy who enjoys to taste innovative stuff. Currently I'm building my personalized pv panels. I'm managing it all alone without the aid of my staff. I'm using the internet as the only way to acheive this. I ran across a truly amazing site which explains how to build photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The internet site explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I am not sure bout how correct the information given there is. If some people over here who had xp with these things can have a look and give your feedback in the thread it would be grand and I would highly appreciate it, cause I extremely lav solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. You guys rock.

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/