Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Smallville

Just in time as I finish up the DVD of Season Six the new season starts tomorrow. Before I started watching season six I was kind of thinking I was getting a little burned on Smallville, but once I started it was like popping a can of Pringles, you can't stop with just one...I kept watching it. I didn't catch a lot of these episodes when they first aired and when I did get a chance to see a new one I had missed so much of the storyline I think it effected my outlook on the show. I finally got a chance to see the "Justice" episode where the heroes that had previously appeared on the show all returned as a group. It made my fanboy heart go pitter patter.

2 comments:

Travis Cody said...

I lost track of this show. I had been trying to catch up with reruns on USA Network, but then I lost track of those too.

I've been thinking about getting the DVD's.

John Holland said...

It can get pretty complicated if you miss too many shows. It really builds off of previous shows. Watching the shows all in a row on the DVD really makes it a lot more enjoyable.


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/