Saturday, July 07, 2007

8 Random Things About Me

I've been tagged with this meme (and a few others) that I just haven't gotten around to doing yet. It just seems like there is never enough time in the day, but I'm finally getting around to doing them. I was tagged on this one by Comics Fairplay and It Never Rains But It Pours.

Here are the rules.
- Each player starts with eight random facts about themselves.
- Those who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight facts and post these rules.
- At the end of the post, choose some people to get tagged and list their names.

1. I used to have long hair, like really long, down to the middle of my back. Now I shave it to just a stubble.

2. I like to mix applesauce and rice together. Sometimes applesauce and noodles will work too, the elbow type of noodle.

3. Even I blush very easily, I don't embarrass very easy.

4. I'm terrible with money. Everytime I think I'm getting ahead I'll do something stupid that puts me further behind.

5. I don't have a girlfriend...I need one, so let's see those emails start coming in ladies! :)

6. I don't curse. I also don't drink or smoke. (Jeez, does that make me seem all holier-than-thou, I don't mean it to. I don't do any of these three our of some sense of moral superiority, I've always felt that I was crazy enough sober. They're just choices I've made. And I have nothing against any of these three....well, maybe smoking.)

7. I like to wear my red high top converse all star sneakers.

8. I really didn't get into music until after high school, pretty much before that it was just the Beatles.

Ok, this meme has pretty much made it around to everyone I think, so I'm going to skip the part about tagging anyone. If you haven't done it yet and want to give it a try, feel free to do so.

3 comments:

Travis Cody said...

Applesauce and rice? I like both, but I would never have thought of mixing them together.

John Holland said...

I have no idea how I decided to mix the two, I was a kid. I think I figured that if I mixed the applesauce with the rice it would be easier to eat, more of a unit stuck together and not fall off the fork so easy...:)

Self Confessed Walkover said...

It's amazing what you learn about people when they do this blog tag thing :)


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/