Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm Rich!

At least according to all the emails I received today I am. I always get a few every week, you know the ones, where the person is trying to smuggle money out of the bank and if you help they'll give you half or more, all they need is your bank account information. I really wonder if anyone has every fallen for this scheme. Regrettably I'm sure there have been a few out there that have. But when I logged into my mail today there were almost two dozen emails from different people wanting to make me rich. How lucky can a guy be?

Maybe it was some web site I visited that pointed out so many of these offers to me, but I can't remember visiting anything different yesterday. Most of the day was spent in loading more music onto the Ipod. Right now I'm loading all the White Strips on the Ipod.

You know the worst part of all this. When someone really wants to offer me a million dollars I'll probably ignore it with all the other fakes!

No comments:


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/