Thursday, May 12, 2005

3 Doors Down

Last night I went to see 3 Doors Down with Heather. It was a good concert. They had three opening acts. The first two were pretty short, only about twenty minutes apiece...Sabatoge and Silvertone. They were ok, neither all that great I thought. One thing I did like was that lead singer of Silvertone went out in the auidence, walked all the way across the floor, climbed up in the seats and took a seat across from the stage and talked to the crowd. That was pretty cool. The final opening act was Breaking Benjimens. They were ok. 3 Doors Down had a huge stage, set with these huge gears that moved around. They had it set up where fire would errupt from the stage during certain songs. They were really good. I enjoyed them.

I hope Heather doesn't think I was upset or something during the concert. I wasn't. I was just occupied, Wednesday was the day my Dad was supposed to find more out and when he would have surgery. I kept trying to call, but for some reason I couldn't get any reception in the areana. The phone would just ring and ring. Once someone picked up and I could barely hear my Dad, I kept yelling "Hello!" but he couldnt' hear me. Today he said he could hear me but it sounded like I was whispering. So I was kind of low key during the concert, I enjoyed it, but at the same time my mind wasn't completely on it.

No comments:


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/