Wednesday, December 31, 2008

General Ramblings

Santa Claus hands out gifts during the America...Image via WikipediaWell Chrismas is over with. Of course the days right after Christmas were spent with returns, but things are slowing down. Inventory is coming up on the 12th of next month. It seemed like it was a long Christmas season. Yesterday and today I'm off and it has been the most relaxing days off I've had in awhile. I spent yesterday shopping across the lake. I had a $100 gift card from Barnes & Noble that was just burning a hole in my pocket. I only spent about half of it but managed to grab up a handful of books, buying them from their remainder tables. Now with these books and the ones I got at Christmas I don't know which book I want to read first.

Today I'm spending at home, trying to get a few things done around the house and devoting some time online. I have some cds that I need to download to the Ipod. I also want to spend some time on the blogs, while I haven't been completely ignoring them I feel like this last year I didn't spend as much time on them as normal. Today I plan to visit some blogs, make some posts and get back up to speed.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and look forward to the New Year.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Cinnamon Girl said...

I hear you on the hit and miss. I tended to blog a lot of small fairly silly posts due to be snowed in last week. But I was oddly without a lot enthusiasm for doing much more than staring at the tv or sleeping!

John Holland said...

I agree, but that's the way it seems to have been for me off and on all year this year.


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/