Friday, August 17, 2007

Where's My Day Off?

It's been a long day. Started early with bringing Buffy to the vet. A visit to the vet with Buffy is not a simple thing, she has to be sedated for them to do anything. She needed her ears cleaned and was up for some shots. What probably would only take ten or fifteen minutes ends up taking me about two hours. I stay with her while they sedate her and than afterwards when she comes out of it. It takes her a good hour to come out of it, and she is like a drunken dog, so I sit with her and hold her from banging her head on the floor. But she's home now and feeling good.

Afterwards I had some shopping and other errands to run, followed by finally going and picking up the new car. From there the car had to go to Best Buy to get the radio installed. I didn't get home till almost nine tonight.

And this was my day off.

I'm tired. I was hoping to start posting some more, but I think I'm going to have to wait a day or so. I think I'm going to go watch a few episodes of Angel and than go to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*LOL* day off...what's that?!


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/