Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Katrina: Day Fifteen (Sunday)

Today was better. But I was getting a little worried. I wasn't scared, I was too pumped full of drugs I think to feel much emotion one way or the other, but I was starting to get a little worried. I seemed to be just as sick each day. When the surgeon came in today I asked him, if I was on the postive side of this, was I moving towards a good conclusion or bad? Anything besides just asking if I was dying. He said no, it was good. The apendic just had so much infection that got into the bowels that it was going to take a little time. He said again how bad it was when they went in.

Darryl showed up after work today to see me. They finally opened Saturday. My parents went to the store Friday to try and get ahold of someone to let them know what had happened to me. Poor Larry had went to all the hospitals in Slidell looking for me. The last time we had talked was right before I went to the doctor the first time, I had told him I was going to the doctor and since than I hadn't been able to get ahold of him. My phone wasn't working again. Larry didn't know what to think, he went to my house, afraid he'd find my body there, when I wasn't there he went to the hospitals looking for me.

Actually today I felt better than I have in a long while. I didn't get sick that night.

No comments:


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/