Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I'm Back!

Wow, it's been almost three weeks since I last posted here. I've missed all of you. This blogging gets under your skin, I really feel like the people I've met and talked to on here are my friends and I've missed all of you.

I wish I could say it's been a slow, uneventful three weeks, but as you all are aware of, it's been anything but that. I've been writing posts since all this started, I just have to download them. I'll do that later today or tommorrow. Today I just wanted to say hi to everyone again!

Briefly we got back home safe, not a lot of damage to my home or my parents, my brother didn't make it quite so lucky. The worst part was about a week after I got home I ended up in the hospital. My appendic almost killed me. The first doctor I went to insisted it was urninary infection and sent me home with medicine for that. Luckly I went to a second doctor who put me right in the hospital and they were operating on me with two hours of getting in the hospital. The doctors said that they had never seen an appendic as bad as mine, it had turned gangrene. Another day would have been too late they said.

I've still recovering, getting my strength back. It was not a lot of fun I can tell you. But I'm alive and back, so everyone leave comments! I want to read a lot of comments, I love seeing I have comments.

(Hopefully if this connection doesn't go down I'll be back here on a regular basis, but that's never a sure thing at the moment. My phone works when it feels like it. )

4 comments:

LiVEwiRe said...

So if your phone works when it feels like it are you insinuating that we can all call you, too?! =) It's so great to come to your blog and see a post. You've had a hell of a few weeks but in the end, you are back and you are safe.

Welcome home! =)

LiVEwiRe said...

Will Buffy be doing any 'guest posts' with her perspective of the past few weeks?

Laura Lee said...

Welcome back! I am so relieved! And...just for you...I blogged :)

John Holland said...

You're always free to call me. But like I said with the way my phone works the odds are I won't get any calls...except when I've called friends from out of state it seems to work, when I try to call someone down the street it doesn't do anything.

I'll have post some Buffy stories, when we were in Tennessee my Aunt had a little poodle that terrified Buffy and my parents dog, Sadie.

Thanks for bloging Laura, I feel more content with the world when I can read a blog from you. :)


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/