Friday, November 17, 2006

What TV Show Deserves to be on DVD?

I'm a sucker for the DVD sets of old tv shows. I have a whole bookcase of them, from old classic shows to the new ones as soon as they come out. I've got the entire West Wing, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Friends, Sports Night, Homicide...well you get the idea. I think putting old shows on DVD is a great idea. Some shows I had been waiting to get the DVD treatment were Quantum Leap, Northern Exposure and Rockford Files. All three shows are now on DVD and of course I have all that have been put out so far. Another show was Wings.

So my question to everyone out there is what show or shows that you would like to see given the DVD complete series treatment? I would love to see WKRP in Cincinnati done. I wish they would finish Mad About You. They did the first two seasons and than stopped.

So what others ones would you like to see?

4 comments:

Barb said...

I agree about WKRP.. and didn't that show have the best theme song ever?

Shelby said...

The Waltons

Pepper said...

Captain Kangaroo... due to the fact I have a thing for Mr. Greenjeans. I agree with "east of oregon" regarding the Waltons.

Queen of the Universe said...

I love the old Dick van Dyke shows as well as Green Acres. The former was coming on in the mornings for a while and the latter is currently airing in the evenings. Oh, and Pettycoat Junction. Haven't seen that one in years.


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/