Monday, November 13, 2006

Ten Things I Did This Year

Barb from Skittles' Place (and for some reason I can't make a link, but just check my sidebar)has tagged me. I didn't realize how difficult this was till I started trying to think of 10 things I've done this past year.

1. I went to Disney World for the first time in years. How long? The last time I
went Epcot was just being built.
2. I made a MYSPACE page.
3. I visited my parents in their new home in Tenneesse.
4. I saw what may be the best concert I'll ever see.
5. I went to JazzFest for all six days.
6. I started writing again.
7. I lost an old friend to cancer.
8. I worked too many hours.
9. I brought my dog to the vet too many times.
10. I went to a lot of concerts.

4 comments:

Barb said...

Great list! Thanks for joining in :)

LiVEwiRe said...

You? Concerts? I'm just not buying that one! ;) You've had quite a mix of things this year but I'm really glad to know you've found inspiration to write again.

Hen Jen said...

Sorry about your friend, that is really a tough thing to face.
I understand the vet comment, we took our chicken to an emergency vet...as I looked around the room and listened to the stories of dogs on chemo and dialisis, I realized I was very much in the wrong place. We ended up putting the chicken down, it cost us $170 dollars when all was done...my father in law, who grew up on a farm, laughed so hard he cried when we told him the story. He would have done the deed himself.

nice visiting with you,
Jenny in Ca

Anonymous said...

Hanging with me should always be on top your list lol!!! Can't wait till Thursday.... I need the break!


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/