Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Construction Up Ahead

I've been spending the morning trying to update some of the links and other stuff on this site. Some of my links have moved and I've failed to follow up with a new link, some have disappeared, others changed and my poor little old blog has not kept up with the changing times.

So I'm trying to get everything updated. Hopefully when you click on a link it will bring you directly to that site now, not an old site with a link to go to the new site. And I've had to drop a few sites or blogs. If your site hasn't updated in months and months I've decided that you probably aren't going to update anytime soon and I've dropped you. I've also dropped a few that I find myself not visiting anymore. Nothing against the site or blog, I just stopped visiting so I figured there was no reason to keep it in the sidebar.

I've also moved a few links around. Some there were under the comic book sites are now under the blogs I read site. Now none of this will be the least interesting to anyone but me, but I figured that if you were more of a blog about comic books and other things I would move you to the blog section. The comic book sites are more news and what's going on in the world of comic books, ususally done by more than just one person. See I told you none of this is very interesting, just some weird part of my brain that I have to accept.

I'm still working, I've got some new sites to add. But I'm off to get a new stero put in my car. I've been thinking about it for awhile now but the cost was pretty high. And what really chapped my hide (ha!) was that the installtion was going to be close to $200 alone. But I went and talked with the salesman last night and we figured a way to make the installtion about $50 and the whole thing ended up costing me a lot less than I had at first thought.

Back later with more new sites and just lots more fun!

1 comment:

holymotherofgod said...

Yeah I should really verify my links too. I know a whole pile of them don't work anymore, they're just dead. It's like housework, though, I know I should do it, but who the hell WANTS to....
=P


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/