Thursday, April 02, 2009

LOST

Ok, time to discuss this week's episode of LOST. I admit I liked it better than the last one I saw. My problem I think is that they're making Jack a wimp. Not so much that he didn't want to save Ben, but that he doesn't seem to want to make any decisions. I'm not sure I buy the fact that all the others wanted to save Ben. In their future they all had a pretty serious hate on for Ben. I understand he's only a kid now, but they all know what he grows up to become. It's like not killing a young Hitler if you had the chance, yes he might be a kid, but the world knows what he grows up to be. Especially Sawyer, no matter how much he's changed, would want to save Ben. I also think Sawyer is liking being a member of Dahmra now, he may not want to leave. At least they're answering questions, we know how Ben became an Other now. But why does healing hiim make him bad like Richard suggests it will. It didn't make Locke or Rose bad, did it?


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Was waiting for you to open this door.

See, in many ways Jack has always been wimpy to me.

I would have let Ben die, but according to Miles, even if they let him die, he would still be alive in the future since the future already happened!

I think Richard knew what would happen to Ben and that is why he said that. If that makes sense.

John Holland said...

You're right, Jack has always had a wimpy side. Still for some reason he's been my favorite character. I'm not a big Sawyer fan. I like him, but he's never been one of my favorits.

I enjoyed the talks between Hurley and Miles about time travel. That was the highlight of the hour.

aims said...

I think Jack's come to see that the island has "powers" or is special, his first time around he tried the leader role, and he saw how that turned out. This time around I think he's fine taking a back seat and letting whatever happens, happen. I think he's also becoming a "man of faith". Don't you think that had he stepped in and performed surgery, Ben would have turned out differently, Ben won't have needed the help of Richard and wouldn't have "lost his innocence"... or maybe something else would have happened a month later to cause Richard and The Others to help him out. Sort of like Desmond and Charlie, now matter how many times Desmond tried to save Charlie, he was still gonna die.

I enjoyed the interaction between Hurley and Miles, and Hurley referencing Back to the Future, and Miles "explaination" of what was happening, I need more Miles. I also enjoyed Jack calling Kate out "you didn't like the old me".

This week's episode looks good!


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/