Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Cell Phone

Last week I was having problems with my phone. I ended up bringing it to the local Sprint Repair Store and getting it fixed, but it made me think about a new phone. I was planning to wait until the new Palm Pre comes out. At first it was scheduled for a mid March delivery, but now it looks like its going to be more towards June.

The Instinct came out right after I got my last phone, the Motorola Q9. If it had been available at the time I would have went with the Instinct. This phone is supposed to be Sprint's version of the I Phone. I've heard it called the I Phone Killer. I've read a lot of things that the Instinct does better than the I Phone and I like a lot of things it does so far.

I wish it had more applications. Most of what there is are just games. I want some of those cool apps you see on the commercials for the I Phone. So far there is a very limited amount of apps out there for the Instinct. I'm not really a game person, so all the games available don't really do much for me. Let's get going Sprint...let's get some other apps out there. If you plan on sticking with the Instinct for the long run you need to get more apps for it.

Saying that I really do like this phone. I can pull up web pages, including this blog on the phone. The touch screen is really easy to use. It's easy to get around and easy to use. So maybe I'll stick with longer than a year.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/