Thursday, August 04, 2005

Homicide

After talking about Northern Exposure recently I have to mention another great tv show.  Homicide.  I love the fact that so many tv shows are coming out on dvd.  I spend too much money on these things.  Of course I have the complete Buffy and Angel series on dvd.  (Would you have thought otherwise?)
 
Homicide was another one of those shows that I thought was so great.  I just got the last two seasons on dvd.  Actually I didn't get them...Heather got them for me for my birthday.  She's such a great friend!  I kind of expected season six from here, in fact except for the first season she's gotten every season for me for either my birthday or christmas, but I didnt' expect her to get both seasons for me.  :)
 
I know I was just saying that I thought Northern Exposure was the best show on tv, but I would have to say that Homicide could give it a run for its money. 

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I never watched Homicide...even though I knew most of the people who worked behind the scene and it was mostly shot right on the same street I worked on for a few years. I guess I should buy a DVD set and see what all the fuss was about.

John Holland said...

You should watch it, it's very good. That's cool that you knew all the people behind the scenes. Any gossip from the show?


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/