Friday, November 05, 2010

A Stan Lee Interview



This is an amazing interview with a man that has probably influenced me more than just about any other living writer.  When at the end of this interview the man tells Stan how much his writing has meant to him I found myself agreeing 100%.  I grew up with comics.  I grew up with Stan Lee.  So much of who I am today I owe to the words that Stan gave to Daredevil, Captain America, Spiderman and so many others.  I learned that being good meant more than just doing good when it was easy.  No matter how hard it got, how bad it got, the good guy did not give up on his ideals, what made him a good guy.  It's something I've never forgotten and have tried to live up to, sometimes perhaps imperfectly, but still always with that goal in mind.

There are other writers and other people that have helped make me the person I am, but Stan Lee was one of the top influences.  

No comments:


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/