Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Second Episode of Reaper

Just finished watching the second episode of Reaper. The best thing in this show is Ray Wise as the Devil. The rest of the show was ok. It had some amusing moments in it, but I didn't find it all that compelling. I know it's a comedy and a fantasy so it doesn't have to be that in touch with reality, but it really bugs me how they show Sam's job. If people really acted in their job like Sam and his friends, and even his boss, do they all would be out of a job in a heartbeat. Eveytime they show a scene at his work it just turns me off so quickly that I find myself having trouble connecting with the show. I may watch another episode and see how it goes, but Reaper really hasn't grabbed me and made me want to watch it.

1 comment:

Cinnamon Girl said...

I keep meaning to watch that. I love Kevin Smith.


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/