Saturday, September 16, 2006

KT Tunstall

Boy am I feeling old. I remember the days of my youth when I could stay out all night, go to work the next day and than do it again the next night. Well after going to Marah last night, getting up for work this morning for five in the a.m. after work today I went to see KT Tunstall in concert.

This was one of those concerts I expected to go to and like, but not really get that excited about. I like her single "Black Horse and a Cherry Tree" and even her cd. But I wasn't really all that excited about her. The tickets were priced low enough that I thought it would be worth seeing her.

I'm glad I did. She put on a great show. She has so much fun up there on the stage that it just radiates out into the auidence. It was a concert I'm very glad that I decided to go to. Even though when I have to get up tommorrow to go to work I may regret it...

1 comment:

LiVEwiRe said...

Isn't it a great surprise when that happens? Although the aftermath due to lack of sleep can be a bit tough to handle. You know, her name sounded familiar when I heard that single but I still can't place from where.


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/