Tuesday, February 02, 2010

LOST

Ok, the first two hours just ended.  If this is the season we start getting some answers than they better get on with it, because I have more questions after tonight than ever before.  Not that I'm complaining, it was a great two hours.

Oh, just to be safe...SPOILERS AHEAD...if you haven't seen the first two episodes yet, don't read anymore.

So now there seem to be two versions of all the characters running through the series.  One making the flight back from Australia and landing in L.A.  It's interesting to see how the characters are meeting up as they land in the land of angels and you have to wonder where all this is going.  There has to be more to this than just a simple alternative reality where they don't crash on the island.  Especially since they seem to be having the characters interact.

I have to admit that I was on the edge of my seat when the show started and Jack was on the plane and he looked over to see Rose.  Than when the plane started to shake I had to think it was all going to happen again.

You know for a mysterious island there sure seems to be a lot of people on it and always new ones popping up. More Others.

Thinking that Jacob, Richard and the mysterious "Monster" that is Locke now all were part of some ship that wrecked on the island a looooong time ago.  Death doesn't seem to slow Jacob down too much.

One thing I ask, no beg if I have to, let's not visit the Jack/Kate/Sawyer triangle again.  I'm so sick of that, let's move on.  I wish Juliet had lived, but I guess her commitments to her other show precluded that.

Ok, thoughts?  Any ideas on what's going on?  I know I can't wait for next Tuesday.

5 comments:

Bar L. said...

I don't watch lost, but I am a fan of Mike Mulligan and his steam shovel! Did you ever see the animated version of it? Its just like the book, same illustrator. I have it on VHS. I love books too.

Jessica said...

No idea what is going to happen, but I do think that Sawyer and Juliet will end up together.

John Holland said...

I hope so, Jessica. I felt like the Sawyer/Juliet matchup was a lot better than the Sawyer/Kate.

aims said...

Loved it!! Answered only a few questions (Locke is dead, the "man in black" is the smoke monster and has taken over Locke's body, Juliet died) but i'm asking even more questions (why weren't Michael and Walt on the plane, who are the Temple people, is Sayid really Sayid or Jacob, why was Desmond on the plane??). The two hours went by so quick I was angry when 11:00 hit. can't wait for next week!

I agree, I hope we don't get more of a romance triangle, which sort of seemed like it might happen with Kate play nurse to Sawyer. I like Kate and Jack together and Sawyer with Juliet.

John Holland said...

The time did go by very quickly. I didn't realize that the two hours were up until the end. From what I've read Walt may not be in the final season, they say he's too big and old to play the character who wouldn't have aged that much in the show. I also read that Locke is really dead, so I quess we'll just get the man in black using Locke's body.


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/