Friday, July 11, 2008

Another Boring Health Update

The last two posts made me sound pretty depressed so I figured I better post something a little more positive. Monday this week I went to my surgeon for a follow up. She gave me those magic words that released me and said everything was fine. I'm not going to be bench pressing any small cars soon, but I can at least start getting back to normal.

Than Wednesday I had a colonoscopy. After my Dad died last year of colon cancer I figured it was the right thing to do. While I was in the hospital from my gall bladder surgery the doctor came in and convinced me. So Tuesday was spent in preparation for the test and Wednesday was the day of the test. I'm glad to be able to say it went without a hitch and I was told I am clean and good to go.

So this week has been fairly eventually and I'm glad it's coming to a close. I'm in a pretty good mood, my health is on the upswing and I'm sitting here listening to Fats Domino, so what can be so bad?

2 comments:

Travis Cody said...

Congratulations on having all that behind you!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Congrats on being done with it! I still have several appointments around my diabetis to deal with but frankly with kidlets emergency surgery and my current co-pays I can't afford it!


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/