Friday, June 01, 2007

More on Dad

I'm going to be leaving for Tennessee either tomorrow or Sunday. My Mom told me today they did a catscan and discovered he has an aneurysm and maybe cancer in the back of his Brain. They think that's what has been causing his constant falling and some of his memory loss/confusion. They're not sure what they can do about it yet, they have to call in his cancer doctor and see what she thinks. It it's operatable they'll do it, if not they said they'll just send him home, to die basically. No rehab because exercise won't cure his problem falling down. So I may or not be on here during the next few days. If I can get on I will, this is a form of therapy for me, it helps me if I can write on here about things and even about stuff that doesn't matter. If not I'm not sure when I'll be back. I may only be up there a day or so and than back, so I can go back later. Or if things get really bad I may be up there for awhile. All good thoughts and wishes are more than appreciated and I want to thank everyone for their kind words so far. It means a lot to me.

6 comments:

Travis Cody said...

I'm thinking positive thoughts for your dad. I hope everything goes well.

Anonymous said...

My thoughts will be with you and your family...I'm sorry it's such a tough time for you right now...

Anndi said...

You're in my thoughts.. if you need to chat about what you're going through I'll listen. Dad beat cancer, but Mom wasn't able to conquer it in the end.


Sending you hugs...

Queen of the Universe said...

Oh John... definitely thoughts and prayers have been heading your way. Please let us know.

LiVEwiRe said...

Unfortunately I'm a bit late in reading this. This is one of those times where you see a rocky road ahead of you and know you have to walk that path anyway. I will think the best, most calming thoughts for you all. Take care.

Danielle said...

I am so sorry to hear about your dad. The very first time I read your blog your dad was in the hospital and now after not reading for awhile I see this news.
I wish you and your family strength and perseverance. Honor these days, my friend.

You are in my thoughts and prayers and I will light a candle for your family tonight.

Be well and savor the day


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/