Sunday, August 20, 2006

My Ipod

I've spent the better part of this afternoon downloading songs on to my ipod. I've went this route before and than lost them all on my computer which made me lose them on my ipod. I've purchased one of those progams that is supposed to let me download my songs from my ipod if that happens again.

I've use about 5 GBs of memory so far and have about 13 GBs left. I have 1379 songs downloaded so far.

Don't worry, I'm not going to list all the songs. I just thought I'd list some of the artists that I have on it.

Alejandro Escoverdo
Allison Moorer
Ani Difranco
Bettye LeVetter
Bob Dylan
Bob Seger
Bruce Springsteen
Buddy Miller
Charlie Sexton
Dion
Dixie Chicks
Dolly Parton
Drive by Truckers
Dusty Springfield
Elvis Costello
Everclear
Joan Jett
Joe Ely
John Hiatt
Joss Stone
Julie Miller
Lennon
Little Steven
Living Things
Lone Justice
Loretta Lynn
Lori McKenna
Los Lobos
Lucinda Williams
Marah
Maria McKee
Mary Chapin Carptener
Mary Gauthier
Melissa Etheridge
Neko Case
Patti Scialfa
Patty Griffin
Peter Case
R.E.M.
Rancid
Ray Lamontagne
Richard Thompson
Rodney Crowell
Scott Miller
Shannon McNally
Shelby Lynne
Son Volt
Subdudes
Theresa Anderson
Tiff Merritt
Tom Petty
U2
Uncle Tupelo
Waifs
White Stripes
Wilco
Will Hoge

Ok, a little of everything on there. And I probably have a few thousand more songs I can download on it.

3 comments:

Queen of the Universe said...

Hi, just wanted to check out your blog and to say "thanks" for stopping by mine. I was glad you left a comment. Nice to meet you, so to speak.

LiVEwiRe said...

Oh... Son Volt! Excellent choice! =)

Laura Lee said...

Nice montage, Music Man. :) I have to say thank you so much for your comments on my blog-- especially the one about DISNEY!!! Im so excited!

I also have to tell you that I noticed that the link to your blog wasnt posted on mine when I went to visit yours. Then I went to the template and IT WAS listed on there but its just not showing up when I publish and its driving me insane! Its not showing a few links I have on there. So I have to get some techinical assitance.
:( I didnt want you to think you got BUMPED though because no way jose. :) Not my John.

Glad to see you're blogging again and me too!

Love-
Laura Lee


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/