Wednesday, March 16, 2005

NYPD Blue

Ok, I know, I haven't posted anything on here for awhile and now I'm posting like crazy. Sorry, but the last week or so I just haven't felt like writing anything. Now I'm trying to make up for it.

Just a quick post: The final episode of NYPD Blue aired last Tuesday. This year was a good year for the show. It has rebounded from a slump that almost drove me away over the last few years. This year wasn't as good as the first four years, but it was close.

The ending of the show was perfect though. No killing anyone, no blowing up the building. But it completed the growth of Andy. I see this series as the redemption of Andy Sipitowiz. Anyone watching this show at the start would never had guessed that Andy would end up where he did at the end.

I'm going to miss this show. And now there's nothing to watch on Tuesday nights.

1 comment:

Laura Lee said...

Hi John,

NYPD Blue was a good show. I had two roommates in college that used to flip out when it would come on and they would threaten anyone on our floor with “a hot needle while they slept” if there was any noise in the corridor during each episode (they were nursing majors and mean as hell if ya ask me-I'd hate for them to be my Nurse Hatchet).

Thank you for posting on my blog again! I haven’t been able to really keep up with anyone’s blog with moving and all but I’m back in bidness. Thanks for the well wishing on the move. It's great!

Keep postin...I'll keep reading.

Laura

ps: even my friends who read my blog tell me that it's such a bizarre stream of consciousness and so "inside" that half the time they need a "inside joke terminology" guide to understand it. Thanks for 'gettin' me. haha Now can you teach my friends?


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/