Tuesday, March 09, 2010

No News Is Not Always Good News

I've had a migraine all day today so I haven't updated any of the writings.  I even called in to work and anyone that knows me knows I almost never call in to work.  Last time I didn't go to work I went to the hospital.  I wanted to write about how great the Eric Clapton show was but didn't get to that either.  But for a great review, one that I agree with (except for wanting to hear "Wonderful Tonight") go check out Vinnie's review at the Couch.  As always spot on.  I'm actually feeling better now, after having spent most of the day in bed trying to not think too loud as pretty much everything caused my head to hurt.

3 comments:

Travis Cody said...

Haven't had a migraine this year...yet I say. They suck.

Take care. I'm looking forward to your review of the show. Vinny does great music reviews, and so do you.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

I still want your review dude...write it up

holly wynne said...

I've been catching up on your blog (for whatever reason, Google Reader hasn't updated it in a while), and just wanted to say I feel you on the migraine. I don't know how soon after the Clapton/Daltrey concert yours was, but I got one the next day after I saw them, and I just blamed it on the awesomeness that my head just couldn't handle :).

Also, I'm sorry to hear about J.J. My best.


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/