Saturday, November 26, 2005

Thankful

I know I'm late, Thanksgiving was two days ago. Thanksgiving is not one of my favorite holidays. Being in retail it just means it's the day before Black Friday, which is a crazy day. On this day we in the retail business get to see what this holiday season really means: rude, angry, short tempered people that think just because we work in retail that we have to listen to them call us every name in the book because we are out of whatever they just must have this holiday season. Whatever happened to a season of joy and goodwill to man?
But I digress, the topic of this post was things that I am thankful for. I know it's easy to gripe about how terrible things are, how I'm not exactyly where I thought I'd be in life at this point, a million and one other problems and complaints. But truly I have to say the thing I am most thankful for is my life at this moment. I'm healthy (after a health scare recently) and I have good friends and family. I survived my parents living with me the past three days, something I wasn't sure would work out. I have really great friends: Heather, Larry, Nick, Mark, Sal, Claire, Jason...the list goes on and I don't want to try to include everyone cause I will forgot someone just because I am that absent minded. But I wouldn't give up my friends for anything. Some of them I don't see as much as I used to, but that doesn't mean that they still don't mean just as much to me as they did when I saw them everyday. And the ones that I do see everyday, I don't know what I'd do without. Friends mean a lot to me, sometimes I act grumpy and it might be easy to think I'm mad, but I'm not, that's just me being a jerk, I really do think the world of my friends. This also includes the friends I've made online through this blog, yall are out there and I have a special fondness for you too.
So I really do have a lot to be thankful. My life is good.

3 comments:

LiVEwiRe said...

I'm sure your friends are all thankful for you, too. I know I am! =) And Buffy is, too... she told me.

Anonymous said...

Good Day!!! altjirangamitjina.blogspot.com is one of the most outstanding innovative websites of its kind. I take advantage of reading it every day. altjirangamitjina.blogspot.com rocks!

Anonymous said...

The author of altjirangamitjina.blogspot.com has written an excellent article. You have made your point and there is not much to argue about. It is like the following universal truth that you can not argue with: User friendly and power user friendly are opposite ends of the scale. Thanks for the info.


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/