Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Misc.

This is a catch up post on a lot of things that have been happening lately.

1) My Dad was in and out of the hospital again. He was only in for about three days and is doing fine right now.

2) The sunburn is still hurting but now as much. For awhile it was very painful, but now it's only mildly painful.

3) I've finally broke down and went to the dentist. I've already been twice this week and have another appointment tomorrow. So far the appointments have only been check ups and cleaning. Tomorrow I go for them to start the work on my teeth. I picked this dentist out of the phone book, but I got lucky, I really like him so far. Now I may change my mind when he starts drilling away.

4) I've been so busy lately and feeling so crappy that I haven't been visiting many of you out there and the ones I have visited I haven't had time to leave comments. I'm sorry for that, I promise to get out there and visit everyone.

5) I also want to apologize to Claire for not being able to finish the Easter Egg Hunt. I got all the way to the last clue and than just went klablooey. I couldn't find the time or energy to get it done. But I have a lot of fun while I was doing it, so thanks to Claire for organizing the whole thing. It was great.

6) I had to go buy a new lawn mower. I tried, but my few mechanical skills were just not up to the task of fixing the old one. I couldn't put it off any longer, my yard was starting to look like a jungle. When Buffy went out she disappeared in the grass.

7) I can't think of anything else, but I know there is more that I wanted to say. It's a terrible thing when a mind goes to waste.

2 comments:

Travis Cody said...

The cool thing about blogging is that we can take a break, and when we come back everyone is still here.

LiVEwiRe said...

Hope things keep a positive note for your father and your teeth! (That's an odd sentence, but you know what I mean.) Take care and keep us posted.


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/