Thursday, July 14, 2005

Changes

I've been making a few changes around here, as if you couldn't tell.  I know I haven't been around lately.  I've been on vacation and thought that I would be posting a lot this week, but it just hasn't worked out like I thought.  I've had a few things on my mind, I've been thinking about posting a blog about it, but still am thinking things through in my mind.  But I decided to at least start blogging again...I'm sorry I haven't been here and that I haven't posted much on anyone's site lately.  I aim to change in the next few days. 
 
How does the changes look?  The quote that leads off my blog now is from a song that LiVEwire alerted me to.  I think it perfectly captures how a writer should think, it's how I used to think when I felt like I had to get my thoughts and words down.  It's something I haven't felt in awhile, but hope to again.  Thanks LiVEwire to introducing me to the song and the singer, Anna Nalick.  I've been listening to her a lot lately. 
 
I'll probably be changing things on here again in the future.  I can't stop meddling with it.  I know I probably have too much on it, but I'm one of those that thing more is better.  I just can't help adding to it.  Hope it doesn't distract everyone too much from the actual post themselves.

No comments:


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 24 January 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact John @ JohnH985@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/